Archive for July, 2015

The Final Countdown…

Saturday, July 25th, 2015

Hellooooo!!!!

This is it folks, we’re at the last 10 days of the Kickstarter campaign to support the development of the ultra-cool, mega-crafty, app called ActionCraft Toy Box. Well, at the time of this writing, we have 10 days left, but by the time you receive this article, it would be the last 9 days.

In case you’ve been hiding under a rock the past few weeks and have no idea what I’m talking about, go here to catch up. And if you want more information about the Kickstarter campaing, go here!

At the time of this writing, we’ve already raised just over 75% of our funding goal. This means we still need to raise the remaining 25% of the $10k that we set as our funding goal in order to make this app a reality. As a reminder, It’s an all-or-nothing setup with Kickstarter. If we don’t reach or go beyond our funding goal before August 4, nothing happens. So if you really want this app in your hands, this is the time to rally and invite your friends and loved ones to support the campaign.

Too young to know who this guy is? Look up Captain Planet 😉

Let’s do this!

A Gentle Reminder from Yours Truly…

Wednesday, July 15th, 2015

Hello,

As you know, we have a live Kickstarter campaign running at the momet. We organized the campaign to help us fund the completion of ActionCraft Toy Box, the app that lets you customize your own paper toy action figure.

At the time of this writing, we just passed the 30% mark of our US$10,000 funding goal. We have 20 more days to go before the campaign ends. As a reminder, Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing deal. It’s either we reach 100% of our funding goal or we don’t.

If you’ve enjoyed the toy designs that we’ve freely given away through this blog the past few years, or if you like the app we’re building, or if you’re just that generous, do consider supporting the campaign by pledging to fund our project.

For more information about the project, check out these links:

  • http://papertoyadventures.com/actioncraft-toy-box-the-create-your-own-paper-toy-app/
  • http://papertoyadventures.com/actioncraft-toy-box-the-kickstarter-campaign/

Come on guys, this is me telling you that we can’t do this without you. We need your support to get to 100 and beyond. Let’s make this happen!

 

Happy 4th of July People! PLUS an update…

Saturday, July 4th, 2015

I spent a lot of time with friends and soon-to-be family in the US for the most part of June, and I wanted to wish all of them and all of you celebrating your independence this July 4 a very, very good one. I had a blast during my stay over there, thanks for hanging out with me.

The Avengers, assembling for Independence Day!

Also, since I’ve settled in a bit from the trip, I can finally share an update re the Kickstater launch party we ran last June 20. It was a great way to kickoff our fundraising campaign for our ActionCraft Toy Box application. If you have no clue about what I’m talking about, (shame of you) go here.

Anyway, the launch was a success. I was not expecting that much of a turnout at all.

Serious crafting in progress...

Jaden with Brandy

Silent, but steady...

It was fun and I’m looking forward to running more of these in the future.

That said, to all of you who appreciate our paper toys, I encourage you to support our Kickstarter project. Go here now and back us!

What are you waiting for?

 

LIKE if you like, SHARE if you care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails