Posts Tagged ‘app’

Last Day! Back Us On Kickstarter Today!

Sunday, August 2nd, 2015

Ladies and Gents,

Just a quick update on the ActionCraft Toy Box Kickstarter campaign. At the time of this writing, we’ve raised just under 95% of the funding goal. This means we just need that remaining 5% to make sure we have the funds to finish the development of the app.

By the time you read this, it will likely be the last day of the campaign, which means it will also be the last day (for all of you who haven’t done so) to back the campaign through a pledge.

Click here to get to the Kickstarter page:

The success of this project is in your hands. Let’s make this happen 😉

Cheers!

 

Pimpin’ Paper: Zombigotchi by Finkbom Ltd. – Digital Toy, VirtualPet, iPhone App, iPad App,… Paper Toy!

Monday, December 13th, 2010

From the developer’s site:

Zombigotchi – A cute pet zombie of your very own! choose to pet or punish and don’t forget to feed him. Zombigotchi features 5 unlockable characters and 2 unlockable subgames and 25 collectable zombie cards. Zombigotchi digital toy fun for halloween and all the holidays. Poke him or stroke him and unlock the ragdoll and giblets subgames. Great fun for kids and discerning adults

Rawwwwwrrr!

Just thought I’d share this nifty application with you.  Go visit their site, and don’t forget to check out their very cool video – two thumbs up!!!  They also have a demo version playable on the browser. 😉

If you want more Zombie action, you can also download the Zombigotchi paper toy here.

That’s all for now.  Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails